he CEEPUS Programme (Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies) is a multilateral international programme supporting the cooperation between higher education institutions from member countries through academic networks.
CEEPUS members are: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and universities in Kosovo.
CEEPUS offers mobilities for BA/MA students, PhD students and teachers of higher education institutions (universities) from member countries. All fields of study are welcome and there are no priority areas.
Supported mobility types
The programme supports:
- semester stays for BA/MA students and PhD students (3 – 10 months)
- short-term stays for BA/MA students and PhD students working on their final theses or dissertations (1 – 2 months, min. 21 days)
- stays for guest university lecturers (1 month, min. 5 working days and 6 lectures given).
Applications are submitted electronically at www.ceepus.info with the following deadlines:
- 15th June for winter semester
- 31st October for summer semester