Basics of Economics
Entrepreneurship and Business
Law of securities
International Economic Relations
International Economic Relations
Associate Professor at International economics and Business finances
Other relevant information:
- Head of the Center for Professional Training and Career Development – UKLO Faculty of Law Kichevo
- CEEPUS Program Coordinator – UKLO Faculty of Law Kichevo
- ECTS Coordinator at the Faculty of Law – Kichevo
- Accredited mentor for Doctoral studies in the Study Program International Law and Politics
- Member of the Commission for recognition of exams and transfer of credits to the students of the Faculty of Law – Kicevo
- 2018 – St Kliment Ohridski University , Faculty of Law –Kichevo- Associate Professor at International economics and Business finances
- 2013-2018 – St Kliment Ohridski University , Faculty of Law –Kichevo – Assistant Professor at a group of subjects in Economics, Business finances, and International economics
- 2011-2013 – St Kliment Ohridski University , Faculty of Law -Kichevo – Teaching Assistant ata groupof subjects inEconomics, Public finances, AppliedEconomics,Business finances
- 1999-2011 – University St.Kliment Ohridski, Faculty of Education – Head of Accounting and Financial Affairs Department
- Balkan Women Coalition B-Wco,
- Financial Workers Association of the local governments and public enterprises, Veles, Macedonia
- IFUW– International Federation of University Women,
- National Association for Business Economics
- (04/2014-Present) Member of Methodspace – Home of the Research Methods community http://www.methodspace.com/profile/ElizabetaTosheva
- (07/2014-Present) – Euroacademia Membership – http://euroacademia.eu/about-us/members-directory/
- (5/2016- Present) Member MME – (Macedonian Evaluation Network) во рамките на WBEN Western Balkans Evaluation Network http://www.mca-2000.org/
- European Commission – Public group: Environment, climate change and Green economy http://capacity4dev.ec.europa.eu/public-environment-climate/people/recent?page=2
- 2016- Present – Macedonian Scientific Association – Bitola, R. Macedonia, http://www.mnd-bitola.mk/
- 2017– Present) – Association of Bussines Women Skopje – Macedonia
- (2013-Present) – Reviewer – IJM&P INDEPENDENT JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT & PRODUCTION, ISSN 2236-269X, Impact factor 0,42/2012; http://www.ijmp.jor.br/index.php/ijmp/about/displayMembership/2
- (2013-Present) – Member of International Editoarial Board – IJM&P INDEPENDENT JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT & PRODUCTION , ISSN 2236-269X, Impact factor 9858/2013
- (2013-Present) – Reviewer – Journal of Economics and International Business Management – JEIBM
- (2015- Present) – Editoarial Board – International Journal of Social and Educational Innovation (IJSEIro) ISSN/ ISSN – L (print): 2392 – 6252 ISSN (online): 2393 – 0373, Impact factor 249/2014 http://www.ijsei.wgz.ro/meniu/editorial-board,
- (2015- Present) – Editorial Board and Reviewer Panel for Indonesian Journal of Management Science (IJMS), http://ojs.stimyapim.ac.id/index.php/ijms
- (2016- Present) Reviewer for International e-Journal of Advances in Social Sciences (IJASOS) http://ijasos.ocerintjournals.org/
- (2016 – Present) – Reviewer for Scientific Research Publishing – Modern Economy Journal http://www.scirp.org/journal/ME/
- 2018, Organizational Committee for the Conference “Towards a Better Future The Rule of Law, Democracy and Polycentric Development”, 11-12 May Bitola, Republic of Macedonia
- 2018, Organizational Committee for the Conference“ “SECURITY, POLITICAL AND LEGAL
- CHALLENGES OF THE MODERN WORLD” Bitola, Republic of Macedonia, 19 – 21 October, 2018
- (2018- Present) – Reviewer International Journal of Economics Management and Social Science (IJEMSS) http://journals.salewangang.org/index.php/IJEMSS/reviewers
- 2019, Member of the Organizational Committee and Reviewer for the Conference: “TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE: DEMOCRACY, EU INTEGRATION AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE”, 10-12 May, 2019 Bitola Bitola, Republic of Macedonia, http://pfk.uklo.edu.mk/portal/upload/fajlovi/Conference_Proceedings_vol_1_maj19.pdf
- Editoarial Board and Reviewer of International Year book 2019, UKLO Faculty of Law Kichevo
- 2020– Reviewer for Journal of Liberty and International Affairs
- 2020– Reviewer International Scientific Conference: “TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE: HUMAN RIGHTS, ORGANIZED CRIME AND DIGITAL SOCIETY” Bitola, Republic of Macedonia, October, 2020
- 2021, Member of the Organizational Committee and Modreator for the Conference: “TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE: SOCIETY Bitola, Republic of Macedonia, 15-18 October, 2021
Study visits and guest lecturers (selected):
- Study visit – Municipality East Ilidza анд Fondacija Mozaik Sarajevo 28-30.05.2018 with the project: Youth Banks Network Macedonia supported by the USAID Citizens’ Participation Program – Youth Banks Network Macedonia – YBNM.
- Teaching mobility – Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Centre for European Studies (Institute of European Studies), Poland. 15-23.10.2018.
- Prof. Dr. Elizabeta Tosheva. Visiting lecture: HOW FAR FROM EUROPEAN UNION ACESSION ARE WESTERN BALKAN COUNTRIES? Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Centre for European Studies (Institute of European Studies), Poland.17.10.2018
- Prof. Dr. Elizabeta Tosheva. “Accession of Macedonia to the European Union: Hope for the future or endless postponement”, Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Centre for European Studies (Institute of European Studies), Poland.18.10.2018
- Study visit – Jobs4You project – Youth Entrepreneurship based on good practices Project – Capacity building project- Erasmus plus KA2, Thessaloniki, Greece, 07-12.07.2019.
- Study Visit – Malmo (Sweden) and Copenhagen (Denmark). 06-12.10.2019. WeB4YES project – Western Balkan Civil Society Organizations for Youth Employment Support (EU).
- Study Visit – Granada, Spain, 03.-06-03.2020. “Boosting youth participation at local level,” Erasmus+ KA 1 learning mobility for individuals.
- Teaching mobility – University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Public Administration, Slovenia09.-17.09.2021 http://www.sic.si/mrezenje-in-prenos-znanja/dnevi-slovenske-uprave/p/xxviii-dnevi-slovenske-uprave-16-in-17-9-2021.html
- Prof. Dr. Elizabeta Tosheva. University “St.Kliment Ohridski” – Bitola, Republic of Macedonia, Faculty of Law: “Public financial management in Western Balkan Countries – achievements and future challenges” XXVIII. DNEVI SLOVENSKE UPRAVE (16.-17.9. 2021), Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Modernization of the Education, Modernization of the teaching process , Ministry of Education and Science RM, Education Development Bureau, Learning through Research, 2009-2010, Position – Financial expert, Consultant and Accountant.
- Training of directors of elementary and secondary schools in RM, Ministry of Education and Science RM, Education Development Bureau, and Faculty of Pedagogy, Bitola, Position – Financial expert, Consultant and Accountant.
- The impact of organizational culture and climate on the improvement of mutual relations of participants in the educational process, in the realization of Faculty of Pedagogy, Bitola, Position- Researcher.
- Researcher in the Project IPA Civil Society for European Integration – Segregation of Roma population 2016/2017, Macedonia
- 2017-2018 – Member of National working group on regional consultative platform for monitoring public administration reform in Western Balkans
- 2017, 2018, 2019 – Project “With support for development towards personal and collective equal approaches and opportunities” – Romaversitas Macedonia- Tutor
- 2018- 2019. Advocacy Officer –Youth Banks Network Macedonia supported by the USAID Citizens’ Participation Program – Youth Banks Network Macedonia – YBNM
- 2018-2020. Mentor and Trainer for forming and managing Social Enterprises with the project Opening opportunities – Initiatives for community development: “Empowering Roma women trough social enterprise creation” .
- President and Founder of the NGO- Center for Educational and Development Initiatives – INOVA LAB – Bitola
- (2018 – 2019) – Advocacy officer – Youth Banks Network Macedonia supported by the USAID Citizens’ Participation Program Youth Banks Network Macedonia – YBNM
- 2018/19 – Trainer – Project “Academic Creative Challenge“, in realization of the Center Inova Lab Bitola with the support of the Municipality of Bitola and the Kredo Center at UKLO
- 2019, Researcher – Guide for Youth banks in the Republic North Macedonia – for engaged young people and responsible communities! Project Youth Banks Network Macedonia https://bit.ly/30c9Xi5
- Project coordinator, Project “From Youth to Youth” program “National Resource Center for CSOs”, financed by EU
- 2019-2020. Mentor, HEI Student Internship in NGOs – towards a functional bridge across WB (HEIntern<>NGO), WeB4YES project – Western Balkan Civil Society Organizations for Youth Employment Support.
- Supervisor 2019-2020. Project “Partnership Justitia: Regaining Citizens’ Trust”.t
- 2020 – Expert within the Eurydice Network – National Agency for European Education Programs and Mobility, R. N. Macedonia
- 2020 – Project coordinator, Project “Youth-tailored municipality” EU
- Researcher – Policy paper in the project Towards Social Economy: Young Social Innovators as Forerunners of Positive Change in V4 and WB6. Financed by Visegrad Fund
- 2020- Individual consultant – Project – Education for employment in North Macedonia – E4E@mk
- 2020- Researcher – Guide for budget process at local level – transparency and civic participation – Project “Public money for public good”. LAG Network funded by the Open Society Foundation – Macedonia.
- 2021- Consumer Protection Law Expert – Project “Guardian of Consumer Justice: Strengthening the Capacities of Civil Society Organizations and the Media for Monitoring, Promotion and Advocacy of Consumer Protection in Northern Macedonia”.
- 2121 – Project Coordinator for North Macedonia on Regional Youth Cooperation Office – RYCO financed project “WB Tourism through the Lens of Youth”
- 2021 – )- Member of National working group on the regional consultative platform for monitoring public administration reform in Western Balkans – Accession monitoring and advocacy: WeBER
Conferences (2018- ):
- International Conference: “Inter regional developments in geographical, historical, social, economical and cultural focus“.03.11.2017. Korca, Albania
- International Scientific Conference: “Towards a Better Future: The Rule of Law, Democracy and Polycentric Development”, organized by the Faculty of Law, “St. Kliment Ohridski” University – Bitola. 11-12. 05.2018
- INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE: “SECURITY, POLITICAL AND LEGAL CHALLENGES OF THE MODERN WORLD” Bitola, Republic of Macedonia, 19 – 21 October, 2018
- International Scientific Conference: “Towards a Better Future: Democracy, EU integration and Criminal Justice” Bitola, Republic of Macedonia 10 – 12 May, 2019
- International Scientific Conference “Digital Transformation of the Economy and Society: Shaping the Future”-20.10.2019 Prilep R. Macedonia
- International Scientific Conference: “TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE: HUMAN RIGHTS, ORGANIZED CRIME AND DIGITAL SOCIETY” Bitola, Republic of Macedonia, 03.Oct. 2020
- Seventh International Congress, ICON BEST 2020, on the topic: „ALTERNATIVE PATHS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF EMERGING ECONOMIES IN GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT”. Skopje, (11thNovember 2020).Conference proceedings. University of Tourism and Management in Skopje. 427-449. https://iconbest.utms.edu.mk/images/Zbornici/2020/Zbornik_2020.pdf
- Conference: “TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE: STATE AND SOCIETY” Bitola, Republic of Macedonia, 15-16 October, 2021
- Conference: “Challenges of tourism and business logistics in the 21st century” ISCTBL’21 Shtip, Republic of Macedonia, 13. Nov. 2021